Oh, my dear mates! Thank you for helping me with opening the box and finding the map! It set me out on a new adventure deep into the unknown. As you know I am a sucker for mystery, I could not resist the temptations. Simply, having a map in your hands, calls for an action in hope what you find eventually would be worth the efforts. This time, I would need your help in guessing which rock hides the key to my lady’s happiness. Yabby is no scrooge, so I am offering 200 FREE SPINS for the right help to find the key. Moreover, you have time till Sunday, April 25th, 2021 to provide the right answer and leave your comment and username in the comment section below this post.
The Adventure in Two
I started a journey with my better half. It did not take me too long to persuade her to accompany me. As you know, she likes mysteries as well, so we decided to experience something new together.
Moreover, I thought I would need her wise input when it comes to making the right decision and playing logical mind games. However, it appears that the two of us were not smart enough to solve this task. Hence, here we are, stranded at one dark and lonely place, waiting for someone to help us get the key to the underwater castle which we stumbled upon.
Finding the Key
We followed the map literally and it led us to this god-forsaken place, which apparently hides the enormous treasure. The only way to get in is through the door firmly locked. To find the key, we should choose among the seven rocks marked with numbers 1 to 7. The instructions on the back of the map say:
The key is below one of the rocks. You should think carefully and choose the right rock without touching. Rely solely on your logic and the following clues, having in mind 2 of the clues are false:
- The key is below the rock with an odd number written on it.
- Your key can be below either of the following rocks: 2, 3, 6 or 7.
- You can find the key below the rock with the number higher than 3.
- Clue 3 must be true if clue 1 is false.
- Clues 2 and 4 are true.
Editor’s tip: Here is a small hint – the number we are looking for is an odd number closer to the end of the string. If we subtract 1 from it, we get the number of Earth’s elements. In Roman numerals we use a letter signifying winnings to write this number.
I scratched my head more than once. At one point, I even thought of giving it all up. Who needs enormous treasure when we have each other? Right? Oh, but the lady kept badgering me, saying that she would file for divorce. What kind of a yabby am I not to be willing to put some effort into securing the future for the love of my life? The things she said… Well, you know how women are. And so, here I am, mates – humbly asking for your help again. Which rock hides the key?
- Promotion is available only for depositors.
- Blog promotion is good for playing non-progressive slots only (excluding RTG777).
- The promotion will last until April 25th, 2021. and we will process free spins the following week.
- If you have entered the promotion within the specified time frame but appear not to be eligible, the deadline for fulfilling the eligibility criteria is April 30th, 2021. After this date, we will not be accepting any new claims.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
- Leave a comment with a correct answer and your username in the casino below our blog post.
- No two free promotions available between deposits.
- One person/account/household/IP Address may claim this promotion only once.
- You need to wager free spins winnings 50x before a withdrawal.
- Maximum cash-out is $/€/AUD 100.
- All bonuses are subject to the Bonus and Promotions section of our Terms of Service.
- In the interests of fair gaming, wagering more than $/€ 10 per spin while playing any of our non-progressive slots games will result in all winnings been void while playing the bonus in question.
- Do not forget to leave your username.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise other standard Casino rules apply.
The answer is 7 if the answer is higher than three and is also odd because the other numbers are both even and one being less than three so it has to be seven as long as the final two statements includes are accurate. My username is joshawa837
Lucky number 7 of course!
The answer is 7 my name is akduck88!
The answer is 7
User name tigerjk
The correct answer is number 7.
Is number 7
Number 7 for sure !!
The number is 5
It an odd number and is “closer” to the end.
Clue 5 is false. Clue 2 is false. Clue 4 doesn’t matter as clue one is true and it does not specify that clue three is false, only that it must be true if one is false therefor it can still be true and not false it just doesn’t apply to this situation.
V for victory or winning is the Roman numeral 5
There are four earth elements Earth, Wind, Water and Fire add one you get 5
my username is effreeffre
The answer is 7
Username is YulesCasino
Look under rock #7!
I’m going with 5. – jenchristens
#7 my answer and username jaydog2020
My favorite #7 duh
Rock number 5
The nimber is 7
The number is 7
The key is under rock 5.
Username is jabster579
Username is danira
It’s 7 …..
The answer is 7. User kellie072087
The answer is 7! 🙏😊
Username is Jayrolla73
Dear all, thank you for participating in our blog promotion, which is now over. The correct answer we were looking for was: number 5. Those of you who guessed correctly will receive spins, as specified above. Thank you once again.