Ready for a major sports event? June is the perfect time to hold underwater marathons. Yabby simply adores them. No, I am just kidding. Recreational sports is fine, but running while surrounded by blood-thirsty underwater creatures ready to smash you for a race ranking could be a nightmare. My nature is stubborn, but sometimes lacks willpower and self-confidence. Nevertheless, if running is for a good cause, I always promise to put efforts into it.
Taking the Bet
We can debate over what a good cause is, but for us, curious and pretentious personalities taking a bet is a cause above all others. It shows that you can man up and face the dare. Moreover, there is nothing more appealing than the need to show you can live up to the challenge.
As you can imagine, I was challenged, and by none other than my long-time nemesis. A crazy shark who used to bully me in school. It was then that I promised myself to get my revenge one day. Now, winning a marathon as part of a challenge may not seem like proper revenge. However, still water runs deep, as they say. My time is coming, and this marathon is only the first step.
Therefore, I took the bet. The nasty shark claimed that there is no way in hell I can end the race among the top three runners. I disagreed, although I was not completely convinced in my own words. And we ended up shaking hands over a large amount of money as a stake.
Race Ranking Struggle
This year’s marathon started off fiercely. We ran and fought along the way, escaping the glances of judges. It is a good thing my woman made me train hard and boosted my confidence. Otherwise, I don’t know if I would have been able to persevere.
We went through gorges, among coral reefs, and even ran through dark tunnels. I almost died, but eventually ended the race on “my own feet”. Race ranking was my absolute priority.
If you can guess whether I ranked among the top three (and at what place) and won the bet, we will reward you with 200 FREE SPINS, as many times before. Race ranking is easy to guess. To take your chance, you would need to answer the following question:
If at the finish of the race I managed to outpace the second ranking runner, at which place did I finish the race?
Leave your answer with your username in the comments below this post.
- Promotion is available only for depositors.
- Blog promotion is good for playing non-progressive slots only (excluding RTG777).
- The promotion will last until June 20th, 2021. and we will process free spins the following week.
- If you have entered the promotion within the specified time frame but appear not to be eligible, the deadline for fulfilling the eligibility criteria is June 28th, 2021. After this date, we will not be accepting any new claims.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
- Leave a comment with a correct answer and your username in the casino below our blog post.
- No two free promotions available between deposits.
- One person/account/household/IP Address may claim this promotion only once.
- You need to wager free spins winnings 50x before a withdrawal.
- Maximum cash-out is $/€/AUD 100.
- All bonuses are subject to the Bonus and Promotions section of our Terms of Service.
- In the interests of fair gaming, wagering more than $/€ 10 per spin while playing any of our non-progressive slots games will result in all winnings been void while playing the bonus in question.
- Do not forget to leave your username.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise other standard Casino rules apply.
You finished first and won the bet! 🥇🌟
If Yabby outpaced the runner in 2nd place by the finish line that would put Yabby at a 2nd place finish. So Yabby’s ranking at the end of the race would.be 2
You placed first
Second. That’s my final answer, reg. 😆
you finished 2nd and won the bet
Yabby finished the marathon in 2nd place.
2nd place, and Still wins the bet!
I believe that if he outpaced the 2 ranked runner then Yabby had to of placed first! Yabby won the bet !
It’s 2nd place !
Yabby outpaced the second place runner so yabby finished the race in 2nd place and won the bet!
Yabby placed 1st place
I’m guessing first place since he out paced second ranked runner. That means he finished ahead of second. And only way to do so would be in first place. Jabster579
The answer is 2nd place
you finished 2nd and won the bet
He won 2nd place
The Marathon Continues 🏁
2nd place baby
You placed 2nd and won the bet!
Yabby came in 2nd and won the bet
You came in first place if you outpaced the person in second place racer. You also won the bet.
to outpace the 2nd ranking runner but not the lead ranking runner would put you in 2nd place and you would win the bet
username is effreeffre
You came in 2nd and won the bet.
You came in 2nd place and won the bet