Did you miss me? I bet you did. I needed some time to recover from the Halloween madness and all. Thank you for enabling me to enter the cave and escape the crazy masked creatures. As soon as I felt well and unthreatened, I set off to another adventure. Join me and find out what I discovered at the ship wreckage. Remember – the ship that haunted me ever since I laid my eyes on her. Help me guess the country I was taken to. Who knows, you just as well may easily win 200 FREE SPINS. Make sure to leave your answer by December 1st, 2020 in the comments section below this post.
Since I invested so much already in finding out what the wreckage hides, I decided that this old, shabby thing is the place that will be either the end of me or a window to the new perspectives and new life. Remember I encountered the mermaid, the ghost, and who knows what other dangers are lurking nearby.
This time, the coast was clear, so to say. There was no one by the wreckage, and I carefully entered. The only light that I was able to spot was the shining reflection of an object resting at the very bottom of what must have been a glorious ship. I picked it up only to discover it was an old clock with the number 1606 engraved on the back. There were also smaller letters right below the numbers, and the inscription read Duyfken. But this did not mean anything to me. I rubbed the clock to get the better look. All of a sudden, I found myself in a powerful whirlwind that eventually took me to a strange place.
The Strange Place
The place where I ended up was the strangest place ever. The creatures surrounding me were offering me beer, cheese and crazy little treats called Oliebollen. These were actually quite delicious. So much so that I obviously ate too much. I did not understand a word they were saying and could hardly wait to get back to my natural surroundings and my ocean depths.
At one point, the smallest among my new hosts (I think you call them “children”) spoke to me in perfect English: “Don’t be afraid. We will not eat you. We only enjoy herrings here.”
Thank God for that, I thought to myself.
“Willem was just joking and wanted to show you another world in another era, his homeland. Once you guess which country our captain Willem brought you to, he will return you back home to spread the word. It is very important to him not to be forgotten.”
You Know What to Do
Take me home, mates! Help me, your favorite creature – Yabby, guess the country where I ended up, damn me! I want to go home as soon as possible! Oh, yes, I will reward you, naturally. What do you say to 200 free spins?
- Promotion is available only for depositors.
- Blog promotion is good for playing non-progressive slots only (excluding RTG777)
- Promotion will last until December 1st, 2020. and we will process free spins the following week.
- If you have entered the promotion within the specified time frame but appear not to be eligible, the deadline for fulfilling the eligibility criteria is December 7th, 2020. After this date we will not be accepting any new claims.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
- Leave a comment with a correct answer and your username in the casino below our blog post.
- No two free promotions available between deposits.
- One person/account/household/IP Address may claim this promotion only once.
- You need to wager free spins winnings 50x before a withdrawal.
- Maximum cash-out is $/€/AUD 100.
- All bonuses are subject to the Bonus and Promotions section of our Terms of Service.
- In the interests of fair gaming, wagering more than $/€ 10 per spin while playing any of our non-progressive slots games will result in all winnings been void while playing the bonus in question.
- Do not forget to leave your username.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise other standard Casino rules apply.