Have I ever told you how much I dislike Christmas? It is right next to my sentiment towards Halloween, although the two are quite different, I know. But somehow, the holidays always get the worst of me. This year I decided to do my best to start liking Christmas. As holiday is all about giving and sharing and so on, I have prepared the smile on my face and another 200 FREE SPINS for you to enjoy. But first, join my Christmas game in guessing the movie by December 25th, 2020.
The Movie Night Is On
It is movie night at the bottom of the ocean! Well, the closest to the movies that we can have down here. I have gathered my crew and decided to host a Christmas movie night. The only one missing here is you, dear reader. Join us in guessing the movie and leave your answer with your username below this post.
We agreed to watch the movie that I am about to present you guess the title. Since the movie in question is not easy to guess, I sincerely hope that you would do your best in recollecting the Christmas memories from long past times. The Christmas is not complete without reminiscing. This movie is one of my childhood favorites. You know that I am an old-school kind of a guy, don’t you?
The movie in question was released in 1954, although I am not that old, mind you. As all Christmas movies, this one also features a lot of singing and celebrates dancing – because the best things happen while you’re dancing.
The main characters are played by two beautiful blonde ladies and two very famous men. The main theme from the movie was composed 3 years before the movie release and is still very popular on Christmas playlists. It was sold in more than 100 million copies. Author of the music in this musical has the last name that matches the name of the Germany’s capital.
Title of the movie reflects the main feature of winter and describes the Christmas at it best. Need I say more? OK. One of the two female characters is the aunt of one the Hollywood’s biggest heart breakers ever, still acting today.
There you go, mates. Google it, ask someone a bit older, or recall the movies you may have watched as a child and whisper the answer to my crew. They need to guess the exact title of the movie, so we can watch it and enjoy the night.
By whispering I actually meant – leave your comment below this post, although whispering sounds so much nicer. Hurry up! Guessing the movie is fun! 200 FREE SPINS are ready to be added to your account!
- Promotion is available only for depositors.
- Blog promotion is good for playing non-progressive slots only (excluding RTG777).
- Promotion will last until December 25th, 2020. and we will process free spins the following week.
- If you have entered the promotion within the specified time frame but appear not to be eligible, the deadline for fulfilling the eligibility criteria is December 31st, 2020. After this date we will not be accepting any new claims.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
- Leave a comment with a correct answer and your username in the casino below our blog post.
- No two free promotions available between deposits.
- One person/account/household/IP Address may claim this promotion only once.
- You need to wager free spins winnings 50x before a withdrawal.
- Maximum cash-out is $/€/AUD 100.
- All bonuses are subject to the Bonus and Promotions section of our Terms of Service.
- In the interests of fair gaming, wagering more than $/€ 10 per spin while playing any of our non-progressive slots games will result in all winnings been void while playing the bonus in question.
- Do not forget to leave your username.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise other standard Casino rules apply.