Crypto Casino Yabby is happy to announce that we are now accepting Binance Coin. As many of you know, not only that we payout your winnings instantly, but we also make sure that depositing is done fast and easy. Binance coin is the latest addition to the list of cryptocurrencies which we support. Allow us to present the short guide, so you can handle your Binance deposits with no hassle.
What Is Binance Coin?
Binance Coin (BNB) is the crypto coin developed by the Binance exchange. It works on Ethereum blockchain. The maximum number of units is set to 200 million tokens.
This token has primarily been developed to facilitate and power the operations on Binance exchange.
Benefits of Using BNB
When it comes to playing at an online casino, it is all about speed and fun. To get to some of the most popular games, try your luck and enjoy collecting the winnings, you need to deposit first. This process is now made even easier with Binance coin. Using it has many benefits:
- Believe it or not, this coin has lower fee than Bitcoin, for example. And we all like to cut the unnecessary costs, whenever possible.
- Next, Binance coin allows for faster confirmation times. Actually, there is no confirmation period, and we can safely say that this is an instant process. Reportedly, the Binance coin network handles 1,400,000 orders per second, making it one of the fastest processing cryptos today.
- Most importantly, when using Binance coin for the first time to deposit at bet safe casino Yabby, we offer 250 bonus, plus 75 free spins. To collect this reward, you should claim the code: BNB250.
Binance Coin Depositing in Focus
There are some details to pay attention to when depositing, to prevent your funds go astray. This part is important, so read it carefully.
Once you enter your wallet to transfer the funds, watch out for the following:
- Make sure to enter the “Memo tag” which you will receive along with the address to which the funds should be sent. Memo tag changes with every transfer, so, in case you overlook this, our casino will not be able to recognize your deposit and the funds will be lost. Please note this is entirely up to the Binance Coin.
- It is also important to choose the right network when depositing. Kindly note to use BEP2 or ERC20. These are the networks that payment processor accepts, so make sure to comply in order to get your deposit processed as soon as possible.
Handling Binance coins can look a bit tricky at first until you get used to do the few simple steps explained above. For detailed instruction son how to open the Binance Coin wallet and trade with it, please refer to the official BNB web site.
Binance Protects Australian Wildlife
Binance is reportedly a responsible company dedicated to preserving nature. Just 5 days ago, the announced that Binance Charity planned to raise $1 million AUD for rehabilitation of wildlife habitats which had been destroyed in 2019 Australian bushfires.
Therefore, they issued a new crypto called Tree, on Binance smart chain. “Trees” are pegged to AUD in 1:1 ratio. The maximum number of tokens is 1 million. These Tree tokens should enable charity donors to track their funds all the way to the final beneficiaries.
Have you tried the fastest depositing yet? Hurry up and claim 250 bonus, plus 75 free spins with code: BNB250!