So much time has passed since the introduction of Bitcoin that it feels redundant to keep stressing the fact how BTC changed our world. We are all witnesses to this phenomenon. If you wish to explore the many advantages of using cryptos in everyday life, the Internet is full of articles on this subject. If you are living in Australia, Bitcoin is closer to you than ever. As of now, you can make your secure buy of BTC at your local post office. Bitcoin at post offices available in Australia is the news of the day!
Apparently, Australian post office and the crypto exchange bitcoin.com.au figured out how to make BTC even more accessible. Due to the fact that many people are not very tech savvy when it comes to buying cryptos online, they came up with a solution. This solution also promotes confidence in trading with cryptos, because now there is a post office as an institution that facilitates the buying.
According to the news from cointelegraph.com 3,500 post offices in Australia will co-operate with the crypto exchange bitcoin.com.au in this project. In order to be able to buy a Bitcoin in this way, the users would still need some basic skills in registering online at the crypto exchange. We will get to this subject a bit later in the text.
Where Else Can You Buy a BTC in Australia?
Apart from Bitcoin at post offices, there are other places to explore. We have written recently about the ways you can buy cryptos if you are Australian. In addition to the many ATMs and Apps available, there are purportedly 1,500 retail outlets in the Blueshyft payment network where Bitcoin is available.
What About the Rest of the World?
The rest of the world is naturally also well equipped with ATMs primarily, if we are talking about the physical places to go and buy your BTC. There are reportedly more than 8,000 of them worldwide.
Moreover, there are more than 20,000 retail stores in the USA where people can buy Bitcoin for cash.
How to Buy a BTC at Your Local Post Office?
There are several easy steps to follow in order to be able to buy a BTC at the post office.
- Primarily, you would need to be a registered user of a crypto exchange bitcoin.com.au. Therefore, check their website and follow the instructions on how to open the account.
- Once you place the order, you will be asked to enter the amount you would like to buy. The system accepts orders in the range from $50 to $50,000 worth of BTC or ETH.
- Then, you would need to enter your wallet address. This is important so that the system knows where to send the funds. Never re-write the address, but simply do a copy/paste. We wrote about wallets before, especially the ones to use in 2020. You can also find additional information on wallets here.
- Next, you will need to verify your identity if you are the first-time buyer.
- Lastly, head right to your local office with a photo ID. There you can make the payment with either EFTPOS or cash, and your order should be processed within minutes. Make sure that there is a 2-hour window between placing the order and making the payment, so plan your tasks in advance.
Don’t forget, when you have your Bitcoin you can play safely at crypto friendly Yabby Casino and get fast payouts. Most interestingly, you can check our Crypto Special Promotion!